Another way to have a sane summer is to get out of the insane HEAT!!!!!!!! Last minute, we headed up to Pine for the 4th of July. Lucky us, it rained in the afternoon and provided a balmy
65-70 degree weather for the evening. It felt so good to see clouds and smell the rain. We had to wear sweaters that night. The fireworks were great, a nice long show. Asa loved them, but loved playing in the puddles and gutters in his socks more. We had fun with Michelle and Dave and their little ones, especially eating at Alfonsos and Nifty Fifty's with the kids.
3 comments:
Awesome pictures! Great job on the blog! I hope I can figure out how to do one soon. We all miss all of you! Thanks for making me cry!
Love ya, Jodi
Yeah... I will be checking in often. Blogs are nice to keep in touch with everyone, especially those Philly friends scattered all about.
Your kids are so cute... can't get enough of those red curls. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Aww Venessa, I'm so proud of you and your internet savvy improvements! Haha, and it looks like you are definately taking full advantage of the camera. I'll be checking back often, it looks great!
Post a Comment