I am sure both Grandpa's would say "let em learn, if they get hurt, they won't do it again" Well, Asa figured out he better protect himself since his PARENTS are not following their end of the bargon of providing a "safe haven" for him. Asa has clinged onto Zane's horseback riding helmet since his TWO headbangers. First, we went to the Temple on a "Family Sunday Trip" just when you think your family will be protected for going to the Temple you have to stop and remember agency. Well, Asa's parents chose not to watch him run down the ramp, trip and bulldoze his head into the pebblestone concrete.
The next morning at Joe's Farm Grill, Asa's Dad (yes dad, I have no responsibility in this one) chose not to watch Asa run down the sidewalk while he was at the car 50 feet away and fall and hit his nose, blood everywhere. We were on our way to the Museum; this is why Asa looks beat up in all of these pictures. So on the way to the museum, Asa CHOSE to wear the helmet, all on his own) Life is all about choices my friends!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
OH! I hate that. I know that grandparents say live and let live, but Zaylin doesn't seem to learn, so I feel like I need to protect him. Those pictures just break my heart. Hopefully we can get together soon. I have been just coming and going from AZ and not staying. WE would love to see you though!
Post a Comment