Sunday, November 2, 2008

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











HERE it is, what you have all been asking for, the CHANGE you need on ONE Ticket, a Community Organizer and Beauty Queen, who says you cannot have it all. (this is of course sarcasm and I do not reflect my political views on this forum, if interested in politcal views feel free to contact me) P.S. "Change" does not come by way of others, but from yourself VW




HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3 comments:

Ajanta said...

ha ha!! i have a friend who went as john mcain and sarah palin for halloween. love, ajanta

Michelle said...

So funny! Thanks for the laugh! Post about your trip to Disneyland!

Tiffany said...

OMG.. that is priceless! I was ALSO a community organizer, but I only registered pets to vote and wore a badge, I didn't get all gussied up like you two. I spent all of my energy on my kid's costume.