Saturday, January 3, 2009

QUADING with the COUSINS



PLEASE!!!!! Can I ride this by myself. (Asa kept trying to force my hands off of the handles so he could steer himself)
We finally headed up to FOUR PEAKS with the cousins and Pappa for some quad time. The boys were in heaven. Zane got some rides form Steven and had a treasure seeking time with Cousins in the dessert with their "secret agent" walkie talkies. We had Birthday Party for Steven, Sharon and Jade for their special Days!!!!!
Thanks for the treats, the rides, and the good time!!!











This bus provided the necessary entertainment for the 2 year olds!

















AND YES!!!!!!!!! I did ride the quad (Thanks Miranda for the lesson) and gave my boys' rides. You just don't want to see me on a jet ski or a snowmobile (Oh, I guess you wouldn't see me because I would leave you in my tracks!) Give me a few more rides and I will leave you in my DUST on the quad. AND NO!!! we are not getting one anytime soon. The Italian Islands(Malfafi) are calling my name!






2 comments:

heidi said...

looks like fun!

Tiffany said...

Those things scare me. I have had too many accidents.. but glad you guys had a safe fun time! Cute kids. Zaylin pushes our hands off of everything too.