Wednesday, December 30, 2009

LOVED BY MANY


Deck Bailey Whitener

DECK's Grandparents on his Blessing Day

Deck is blessed to have TWO Great Grandpas
And both made it to the Blessing!
Grandad Troutman and Grandpa Red.
FOUR GENERATIONS on the
Bailey side and Whitener side
Momma and Dadda, holding our little miracle, as each baby is. In Scott's words, Natural Selection would have ruled me out on baby number one, and would have ruled out Asa and Deck all on their own. We really do appreciate modern medicine and the blessings of having children come to our home safe and healthy.

Now, if we could just remember that everyday, especially when the two year old tells you "I don't love you' and the six year old tells you
"I don't need a family" Sorry boys, your stuck with me! They do love their little Deck though (I can live with that:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: