Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My first BoyScout!

Our Zaner turned the Elite 8! So much comes with this number, ...cub scouts, Baptism, and bigger front teeth!
Zane had a pretty extended birthday month. His Birthday morning included a trip to Apple Dumplings... Grandma's store, where we had strawberry pancakes galore!

He got to open a few presents, of course new books, his favorite and a pinata for his "friend" party where we also went to Apple Dumplings for Ice cream sundaes later in the week!
He also got a birthday Sundae from Lynette and a few cupcakes from Anna!
Zane was also invited to attend his first Pack meeting the week of his birthday; it was Family Fitness" theme...so on his birthday, I took the jogger stroller with the other two boys and MADE Zane ride his bike ot the church...a little bit of a ride...welcome to Scouts Zane. So excited for you. This is a new adventure for both of us ( I have actullay been a den mom twice..in PA and in QC...) so I think I can keep up with my boys.

We love the witty,
superstrong minded,
big blue eyed
lego building,
reading machine..
.ZANE!

1 comment:

hydeeann said...

happy bday to zane (and you,too, mom). welcome to the "big kid" club!