Monday, October 6, 2008

COINCIDENCES

Is is a coincidence that Asa is wearing the same shirt as the previous post? I don't know; we know it is possible Asa is wearing the same shirt from the day before.
Is it a coincidence that Scott is wearing the same shirt as Asa? Most likely, Scott never wears the same clothes 2 days in a row.
Is it a coincidence that it looks like Asa is pointing to a booger, then looks like he picked it and then looks like he says "Yay, I got it!" This must be a coincidence; we do not like booger picking.
Is it a coincidence that I happened to have the camera as Asa was trying to "fly" onto the pillows? Nope, you got to be fast to capture those moments.
Is it a coincidence that Asa has curls like his brother? Definetly NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





3 comments:

carlston said...

How cute are your kids!!! I still love our Temple shirts - we've worn them to threads, but we still wear them with pride! glad you're on facebook.

The Davis Fam said...

Those curls are amazing! You four do curls better than any family I know! Asa is looking so grown up

Beth said...

Venessa, hi! I just found your blog--or maybe I used to know what it was, but then lost it. At any rate, it was fun to check in and see your beautiful family! Love those curls!